502 Bad gateway - service failed to handle request

Hey @benb,

That appears to be working although there isn’t any data that looks like it would cause a problem, I have removed the slice from the DeepL node as well just to do it all.

If you wanted to have a play locally until the change is merged you can find the fix below.

Hmm strange because I was having this error on each of my DeepL workflows, independent of the RSS feed used to feed the translation, I know this one has longer text, maybe you can reproduce it with this one Russia-State via CyberBenB on Inoreader
I had to limit the slice at 200 to be able to run a translation without error.

I hope the origin of this is not something else…

1 Like

In my current production stack (cloudron.io) I will have to wait for the release to be done on your side for the cloudron team to upgrade their package of N8N, usually it goes fast, let’s hope for the merge !

meanwhile, I’ll test it locally :smiley:

1 Like

I suspect it worked for me because I have the fix in the place, I can test it on a standard install as well…

Yes, Without the fix it fails as you reported.

That is some good news then :slight_smile: I will see if I can poke it into a quicker review.

1 Like

Got released with [email protected]

2 Likes

Just to confirm, this is definitely solved ! (removed slice from all workflows, no issues at all)

2 Likes

Hey @benb,

That is great to hear, I always wonder if something is working as sometimes it can work great in one environment but still fail somewhere else.