Adding a pause option to nodes

Sometimes when making changes to a work flow it would be handy to have a “pause” button that disables a variable, but doesn’t delete it from the node.

so having something like a little pause button that greys out and disables that variable, but doesn’t delete the content of the fields.

I was doing something the other day and this would have been really handy, Can’t remember exactly what it was but I was annoyed that I had to put everything back in again. It might have been something with the HTTP Request Node :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting. This would only be for optional parameters, presumably?

1 Like

well for me its the sections in the HTML nodes, but i think adding it wider across the entire core would be handy

I’m using a lot of HTTP nodes as not all the integrations i need are available, and its all the additional parameters that would be handy to pause and un pause while testing

Having already voted for this feature, i would like to also add that i’ve often felt a necessity for this option, especially with Set nodes.
Particularly, when building workflows, and testing out multiple options/scenarios, it would be convenient if one can simply ‘pause/un-pause’ parameters instead of having multiple copies of the same node, resulting in a bit of a mess. Multiple, redundant copies of the nodes are also not preferable because then one needs to accommodate for the node’s name changes, wherever necessary.

3 Likes

I can see how this could save me time. You have my vote. Thanks for bringing this up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voting for this as well. I see how that could be really handy.

1 Like