Advanced Filter for Execution Logs

The idea is:

• To add a feature that allows the user to select a specific node within the execution logs in the editor and view only the executions where that node was activated.

My use case:

• I have a flow that identifies various issues of a new purchase on Hotmart, including:
  1. The purchase of an individual product.

2. The start of a subscription.

3. A specific type of subscription, i.e., a category identifier.

Each flow directs the customer to “Onboardings” in the system differently based on forms and copies, which then sends them to Mautic, and consequently to campaigns. However, I would like to be able to check the logs to see, for example, only when a specific node, such as “Mautic” in the yellow flow, was activated in the flow.

I think it would be beneficial to add this because:

• For longer flows with many IF options, we can uniquely analyze whether a specific line of the flow was activated, greatly facilitating the analysis of A/B testing and during certain updates to the flow itself. Additionally, I see great potential for this to reduce system load when viewing log history if a filter is applied.

Any resources to support this?

• As of now, I am not aware of any.

Are you willing to work on this?

• I can help by testing the features and searching for bugs, but unfortunately, my knowledge in internal development is not high enough, and I would not risk it at the moment.