An error when trying to create object in Bubble

Hello,

I am trying to make a workflow that creates an object in Bubble from MQTT. While setting the Bubble node I get the following error when testing:

ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters

400 - {“statusCode”:400,“body”:{“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“Unrecognized field: User ID”}} - 400 - {“statusCode”:400,“body”:{“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“Unrecognized field: User ID”}}

I enabled the data API in Bubble as suggested in a similar topic here. Get and delete actions are working perfectly. The Key value (User ID) is a field that exists in the Bookings data type in Bubble. I suspect the problem is with my Key / Value entries, but I couldn’t find any info…

Thank you in advance for any suggestions if you may have!

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @jayc,

Welcome to the community :partying_face:

I am not that familiar with Bubble but that error seems to suggest that User ID is not a valid key name.

The Bubble API docs mention that the key name needs to match what you get from a Get request but doesn’t list examples of the keys so it could be worth trying to fetch the users first and seeing what the id field name is.

Thank you for your advise Jon!
I tried to make it work, unfortunately it did not. But meanwhile I found another solution which is not involving the usage of Bubble.

1 Like