API giving error in one version but working in another

Describe the issue/error/question

HTTP request works in one n8n version but in the other it fails.
I have this n8n version 0.183.0, but when running an API request for a specific WordPress site, it fails, with the error I attached below.

While in version 0.162.0, I can run it completely fine that same website.

I tried other APIs and including other WordPress site and it worked, so it seems only affecting this particular website.

What is the error message (if any)?

{

“status”: “rejected”,

“reason”: {

“message”: "write EPROTO 140327206951760:error:1417B07B:SSL routines:tls_process_cert_verify:bad signature:…/deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/statem/statem_lib.c:524: ",

“name”: “Error”,

“stack”: “Error: write EPROTO 140327206951760:error:1417B07B:SSL routines:tls_process_cert_verify:bad signature:…/deps/openssl/openssl/ssl/statem/statem_lib.c:524: at WriteWrap.onWriteComplete [as oncomplete] (node:internal/stream_base_commons:94:16)”,

“code”: “EPROTO”

}

}

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Hey @Jorge_M,

Looks there is something with the certificate, If you are using docker it would have a local OS keystore that would be used to verify the certifiacte so it could be that it is signed by a CA cert that is no longer trusted.

Would you be able to DM me the URL for the site and I can take a quick look to see if that is likely to be the cause.