Autopilot Integration not working

I was trying out the Autopilot integration, but it looks like they have changed their name to Ortto. To setup an API under Ortto, it is slightly different than what is documented for Autopilot. I entered in my Ortto API key, but I am getting the following error when I execute the node to get all subscriber lists in my account.

ERROR: Authorization failed - please check your credentials

{“message”:“401 - {"error":"Unauthorized","message":"autopilotapikey not valid."}”,“name”:“Error”,“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 401\n at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:539:35)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:475:12)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1345:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”}

Hey @aaronfp,

Welcome to the community :tada:

I will need to check the api docs to see if anything has changed but I think the rebrand is fairly recent. The 401 normally means the authentication failed so it could be that they have issued new details for new accounts to allow the older ones to still work.

Have you tried making a key from the autopilot site instead of the new one to see if that works?

Our company is looking to move away from our existing provider, so I am testing Ortto. I found the Autopilot login page and it looks like you need to have an account that was created under Autopilot to login. I tried my Ortto account and it is telling me that my account does not exist.