BambooHR Node [GOT CREATED]

Could we get a node for BambooHR?

We have two main use cases:

1. When an employee is ‘hired’ in Bamboo, trigger creating a user account in Google admin.
  2. When an employee is ‘terminated’ in Bamboo, suspend the account in Google admin.

API documentation

Welcome to the community @andrew.boyer

Make sure you upvote the feature request

Dear @andrew.boyer

Firstly, thank you a lot for providing the technical API documentation. It was really helpful to understand all the operations and opportunity that Bamboo API is offering.

I just want to give you an update that I started to creating BambooHR node, and you can check the progress in this Draft Pull Request. Feature // Created BambooHR Node by SchnapsterDog · Pull Request #2387 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

The checklist provided inside the Pull Request will be expanded with all the functionality that are present in the API documentation.

Also the new requirements mentioned above, such as “Trigger create/suspend a user account in Google Admin” when an employee is ‘hired’ /or ‘terminated’ in the Bamboo application, will be added accordingly.

3 Likes

@SchnapsterDog looking forward to reviewing the node. Let me know when it’s ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both! This is fantastic and really appreciate you all working on this. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help this along.
Cheers,
Andrew

1 Like

Quick update. The node was reviewed internally. Once @SchnapsterDog applies the feedback, we can move forward.

1 Like

Got released with [email protected]

Amazing, thank you!!