Beeminder Integration [GOT CREATED]

Beeminder is a service that helps you to achieve your goals by providing accountability: https://beeminder.com

API: Beeminder API Reference
Github issue: Create a Beeminder integration · Issue #62 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

This software is pretty awesome, but what’s exactly you are looking for?

Mainly an ability to publish datapoints to goals as an action :slight_smile:

hey, I created a node draft implementation here add Beeminder node by mutdmour · Pull Request #1320 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub
Let me know if you have any feedback.

@mutdmour Welcome to the community.

Really cool. Thanks for your contribution. Just had a quick look and noticed the following:

1 - When creating a node for a REST API we usually organize de node with resources and operations. Currently you have just operations. For the create datapoint functionality it should be resource: datapoint and operation: create.

2 - We usually do not create just one operation per resource but all the CRUD operations.

3 - Not sure what fields are required and which ones are not, but in case a field it’s not required it should be under a collection and it is usually named additional fields.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks @RicardoE105. Sure will make the changes.

@RicardoE105 I think I have addressed all the issues brought up above. Let me know if you have any other feedback.

@mutdmour just checked and it was working as expected. Made some changes mostly related to keep consistency with the code base. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks very much.

@RicardoE105 just got the chance to review the changes. thanks for making those. I was able to test it and it’s working well. I like the way it pulls goals now.
A couple of issues:

• there’s a few minor issues (typo in function name, extra console log…). I update my branch with the fix. Else I can leave them as comments on your PR if that helps.
  • after the master merge, I cannot get the editor to work like before.

Init Problem
There was a problem loading init data:
API-Server can not be reached. It is probably down.

Thanks a lot @mutdmour got released with [email protected]