Beginner course notify the team on discord issue

The Discord webhook URL provided via email does not work. My message is not being sent to the Course-level-1 channel on discord although my workflow tells me that it was successfully sent.
When I exchange the webhook URL with my own discord server webhook it works. The message is sent to my channel with the correct details.
How can you help me?

Hey @JohnTheAnalyst,

That is odd, I will give it a test here in a bit if no one gets to it first.

1 Like

Hey @JohnTheAnalyst,

I looked at the logs, and I think I have found the issue. The message you’re sending doesn’t contain whitespace between the word ID and your unique ID. The message being sent is similar to this: This week we have THE_VALUEbooked orders with a total value of ANOTHER_VALUE My Unique ID:UNIQUE_ID (I’ve replaced the values with variables). For successfully getting the message on Discord your message should be similar to this: This week we have THE_VALUE booked orders with a total value of ANOTHER_VALUE My Unique ID: UNIQUE_ID.

Can you try adding a space between the word ID and your unique ID. If you still face any issues, please let us know.

2 Likes

Wow, it was really all about the space. Is it just me seeing this or you guys are really life-saving. Thank you so much for your time and support. I already love the Community.

2 Likes