[BUG] Execution screen > editor screen reload loop

Hey,

Fairly often, if I’m on the Execution screen of a workflow, and then click the “Editor” tab to switch back to editor view, it gets in in an infinite loop, loading the executions url again and again.

Screencast /video demo link:
Keep an eye on the address bar.
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/18778104?key=cd92a91b5d558e1e42c8b5859366f307

Only when I manually edit the URL in the address bar to /workflows/n will it stop.

It doesn’t happen every time, but enough to make me post it here as a bug! Maybe 25% of the time.

This execution has a webhook trigger, and it’s not getting triggered at the time this happens. It’s also happened on other workflows so not solely related to workflow imho.

I have auto-refresh turned on, and logging all (inc. successful) executions ~ as it’s intermittent it’s hard to test if these fix it or not!

Environment:

• Running on n8n cloud.
  • Ubuntu 22.04.1
  • Chrome Version 114.0.5735.133 (Official Build) (64-bit) (latest)

I forgot to view the console when it last happened, but if I remember next time, I’ll see if it’s showing anything of use.

Hey @rjbathgate,

I have not seen that one for a while, Does it also happen if you use private browsing mode with no extensions enabled? Which version of n8n is your cloud instance currently set to use as well?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.