Bug If Module

Hello I have a problem with the “if” module, it was working correctly but after clicking on “Test step” in one of my 34 “if” modules, when I wanted to retest the workflow I can notice that in the conditions the values are always as “[empy]” even though the value exists.

I tried changing webhook to production, generating another webhook but it remains the same.

I don’t know if something similar has happened to you with the “if” module and how you solved it.

Captures


General view

  • n8n version: 1.33.1
  • Database (SQL):
  • Running n8n via (Docker):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (own):
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

  • n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

hello @luis200hr

The UI may be not accurate in determining what to output. Try to refer to the IF node instead of the SQL node.

Another option is to use <nodname>.last().json instead of <nodname>.item.json

1 Like

Thanks, after reviewing more in detail I see that it is a visual bug in the “if” module, the conditions work fine, it is only that detail that visually says empy.
I also tried with the .last().json instead of .item but the same thing happens after executing the whole scenario when I check it says [empty].