I have noticed the “Owner ID” option in the mautic node is not working.
Everything esle working as expected but the when I set the the owner id as “3” (Owner ID of the user in mautic) the update is not made in mautic and the new contact remain ownerless. Not sure if this a bug n8n side or mautic side.
@RicardoE105 tagged you (with apologies) as you appear to be the main player behind the mautic node.
I am using the latest version of n8n and syncing with the latest production version of Mautic 4.4.9 I am using n8n extensively with this version and all works well asides from this issue.
I am creating the record at the same time as allocating a contact owner. The contact is successfully created, along with all the correct tagging etc. Only the allocation to an owner via the Owner ID fails. The JSON out put of the node for that field is null.