Can any one tell me ,how can we make automation for my use case like - i want to fetch data or request from freshsale CRM.com to monday.com ,like suppose that if any requester raise ticket in freshsale crm the trigger notification is pop up on moday.com

Describe the issue/error/question

What is the error message (if any)?

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:
    can any one tell me ,how can we make automation for my use case like - i want to fetch data or request from freshsale CRM.com to monday.com ,like suppose that if any requester raise ticket in freshsale crm the trigger notification is pop up on moday.com

Hey @vikashkumar,

Welcome to the community :tada:

You could use the Freshworks CRM node to get all the items you are after then add in the monday.com node to add the data but what might be better is to add a webhook node to your n8n project and configure Freshsale to post to that URL whenever an event you are interested in happens (Instructions here: How to use workflows with Webhooks in Freshsales? : Freshsales Classic) from there once the data is in n8n you will be able to add in the monday.com node and post the data.

@Jon thankyou soo much jon i will go through your statement …if i stuck somewaher please help me …i will reach to u

@jon i have connect freshsale CRM and get data of CRM now how can i send data to monday.com

1 Like