Cannot read Google sheet owned by someone else in another google company workspace

Cannot read Google sheet owned by someone else in another google company workspace

I try reading a google sheets owned by a client, in another Google Worspace environment than mine.
I can access with no problme at all as a google user of course.

But I get troubles with N8N.
When I ask for raw data, I get some results.
However, when I try getting separated items by unticking teh RAW DATA option, I get nothing…

If I try on another google sheet I own, the problem disapears.
If I try with a sheets shared with me but owned by someone from my company, no problem either.

So I guess there is something about the fact it’s a google sheets shared with my user but not owned by my user, AND owned by anothe google Workspace.

Is this a known issue ?

What is the error message (if any)?

no error, just no output.

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 173.1
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Hi @Clement_Hostache, I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble here. I just tested this by sharing a Google Sheet from my private account with my company account and didn’t run into trouble reading this through n8n, regardless of the RAW data option:

Would you by any chance be able to share a spreadsheet for which this can be reproduced?

HI @MutedJam, thanks for your answer.

Have you tried the other way ? (from company account to personnal account)

I can’t share my client’s sheet, but maybe we can reproduce it in another way : I could share a sheet from my company account to your company account to test if you want, and vice versa.
Here is my pro email : [email protected]

Thanks again for your help :slight_smile: