Can't get past switch statement when running step by step

Running langchain-beta on cloud.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:
    at Object.getExecutionFinishedEventData (frontend-hooks.js:211:70)
    at externalHooks.pushConnection.executionFinished (frontend-hooks.js:1034:34)
    at Proxy.runExternalHook (n8n-bb28824b.js:63686:13)
    at Object.run (index-8b54e9bb.js:21760:33)
    at Proxy.pushMessageReceived (pushConnection-aa33aaa9.js:395:36)```

Also if I get pro plan can I have more ram on my instance?

Very sorry that you run into issues. I communicated it internally and somebody will check it out tomorrow (Monday).

Regarding the second question. Yes, the higher the plan the more memory the instance will get.

I understand, sunday…

The problem occurs when two nodes’s output are connected to one node’s input. When executing complete flow, the problem doesn’t occur.

The issue with the error message should be fixed within the next hours.

In this case, is it then sadly a known problem with manual step-by-step executions. The problem comes from the simple fact that for those executions it is hard to know which nodes should be executed and which ones not. And if there are multiple incoming connections the chance of something going wrong is even higher. We did some improvements there recently, and still additional ones are planned but not sure if that will ever be possible to work perfectly in 100% of the cases.