Clickup GET all pages

Describe the issue/error/question

Hey! I’m trying to get all the pages from a ClickUp view. Currently, if you want to get the tasks that appear in a task view in ClickUp, you have to also specify the page, or it will give you only the first 10 results. Here is also the API documentation: Get View Tasks.
Clickup support said that “It may be possible to retrieve all pages using a loop, however, this is something done outside of ClickUp thus we cannot provide further assistance.”

Please if someone can help with this I would be more than grateful!

Please share the workflow

This is my HTTP node, but I have no clue how to get all the pages that have records.

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:Version 0.213.0
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hey @Darius_Dumitru,

Looking at the API docs it looks like you would need to increase the page by 1 on each loop then check to see if last_page is set. As a very rough example something like the below might do the job. It would be worth double checking the response before running it to see if the expression in the If node is correct as it might lead to an infinite loop if it is not correct.

1 Like

Hey @Jon. Thanks a lot! I had to delete the IF node and recreate it with the same exact values and it works (pasting and running your IF node would go in an infinite loop). Now I was trying to take all the values that if finds(from page1,page2,etc.), combine them in a single run and move forward with my workflow with those values. I added 1 Wait and 1 Merge nodes at the end of my workflow, but I don’t know if that’s the correct way of doing it. The output seems to be correct. Here’s the workflow:

Try the workflow below, You can use a code node to merge the execution runs of a node. There is a quick example of this here as well: Merge multiple runs into one | n8n workflow template

1 Like

@Jon Thanks again!! It works! Do you know if I can select only the records with unique id’s?

Hey @Darius_Dumitru,

I think the Item List node has a remove duplicates option which might help with that.

1 Like

Can’t thank you enough!! You literally saved me! Thanks a lot, Jon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.