Coding Query: Recreating MAKE Text Parser's Phone Number Recognition in n8n - Seeking Formatting Solution!

Hi, I’m migrating my MAKE scenarios to n8n and would like to know if it is possible to somehow replicate the MAKE Text parser module? In particular the “match elements” function to find all the possible telephone numbers present in a text and then subsequently format them with the county calling code (without the + symbol) at the beginning and then the telephone number

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @IvanLao,

Welcome to the community :trophy:

I have not used the text parser in Make but I suspect you could reproduce what it is doing with a code node or a switch node and multiple set nodes if you had a list of the regex patterns for different numbers.

Unfortunately I’m not very familiar with programming. I would like to create the make module to migrate everything to n8n

Hey @IvanLao,

Is it this: https://www.make.com/en/help/app/phone-number

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.