#corse-level-1 | issue unique_id custom-erp-project

guys I started the beginner course for the platform. I have a problem making the HTTP request on the link it runs the node but returns a unique _id error :

“error”: “Please provide the correct Unique ID.”

Hey @gustavohn-motta, are you still blocked here? Just noticed that you have finished all the course milestones, and just need to pass the quiz to get the certification :slight_smile:

Yes! I located the problem that was in the header authentications. as I progressed through the course I got the hang of it ^^

1 Like

regarding the certificate, it is possible to check how many questions I got right on the test.?

Glad to hear that everything worked out! Sure, you can check your progress and score from the last attempt of the quiz here: n8n Course Certificate Verification :slight_smile:

I also went through the page procedure “1. Getting Data From the Data Warehouse | Docs” Unfortunately, however, he may have entered both url and unique personal id, the following error appears “ERROR: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
Authorization data is wrong!” I don’t know how to go on anymore. I even checked my unique id on n8n Course Certificate Verification, It appears to me that the certificate with ID is not recognized and is not yet issued to anyone.

Hey @dynaMiko,

What are you adding for the authentication? You need to create new credentials using the credentials shared there and you also need to add your unique ID in the header parameters.

I just tested the API and it is working fine.

sorry I solved it by myself I was wrong with the procedure thanks anyway

1 Like

I had the same issue and spent countless hours in finding the resolution. Asked questions in communities, and also in Discord, no response from anyone :frowning:

Kept doing hit and trail and eventually I got it right.

Here is what the documentation says:

To add your credentials, click on the field Credential for Header Auth and select Create New. This will open the Credentials window.

In the Connection tab, fill in the two fields:

• Name: The Header Auth name you received in the email when you signed up for this course.
  • Value: The Header Auth value you received in the email when you signed up for this course.

Solution:

On the Header Auth account screen, please see attached, in the Name field type the field name ad unique_id and in the Value field enter your Unique ID that you got in the sign-up email.

Save the credentials, and executed the node or workflow.

Problem Solved!!!

1 Like

Hi @0xPLNTXT, welcome to the community!

This is a rather old thread, and a lot has changed since. Perhaps you can open a new thread, confirming how your workflow currently looks like and how you have configured your header?

It seems to work in general, I just signed up and could execute the below node as expected:

My credentials were set up like so:

Result:

So, it might just be a mix up of different IDs here.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.