I want to create a workflow for each time a visitor enters his email address in your Webflow form, if and only if the email address ends with “gmail.com” then you send an email to this email address indicating "this email address ends with ‘gmail.com’.
I made that, but I don’t know what to put as information on the blocks “SET”, “IF” and “Send Email”
Thank you for your help.
Welcome to the community @Estelle_Gauthier!
I would recommend first checking out our courses to learn about the n8n basics:
That will be important for the future success with using n8n.
To answer your question:
- Remove the Set-Node, is not actually needed
- On the IF-Node add a String-Condition
- In “Value 1” reference the email address you want to check from the Webflow Trigger Node
- Select as “Operation” → “Ends With”
- In “Value 2” type in “@gmail.com”
- On the Send Email node you also reference the email address and type in the subject and message you want to send