Does anyone else get this error in the Zoho node when attempting to "Get All" items?

Followed the instructions on the site to connect zoho to n8n running out of a docker container on Ubuntu 20.04 but getting an error when attempting to “Get All” of anything. Retrieving a single Sales Order, for example, works. I’m attempting to retrieve the latest Sales Order using the Get All operation and limiting the returned results to 1.

Cause

{
“code”: “ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE”
}

ERROR: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
The “urlObject” argument must be one of type object or string. Received type boolean (true)

Stack Trace

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.zohoApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Zoho/GenericFunctions.js:45:15)
    at async Object.zohoApiRequestAllItems (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Zoho/GenericFunctions.js:56:24)
    at async Object.handleListing (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Zoho/GenericFunctions.js:72:26)
    at async Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Zoho/ZohoCrm.node.js:299:40)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:442:47

Hey @dzomb,

Welcome to the community :sparkling_heart:

Thank you for opening this topic. I was able to replicate this issue. Seems like you found a bug! I have created a ticket to get this fixed. In the meantime, I suggest you use the HTTP Request node to access the Sales Order endpoint. If you run into any issues, please feel free to create a new topic :slight_smile:

Thanks @harshil1712!
I managed to work around this using webhooks. I set up an automation workflow in Zoho that posts to the n8n webhook node on new sales order creation, triggering my flow. Actually, this method might even work better for my usecase too! Looking forward to exploring n8n more.

Could not replicate this issue, so I wonder if related to a permission.