Does not display all objects from the array in Zep Vector Store node schema view

##Problem
Does not show all objects from the array in Zep Vector Store node schema view when you are in Get Many mode.

[
  {
    "document": {
      "metadata": {
        "blobType": "text/csv",
        "line": 7,
        "loc": {
          "lines": {
            "from": 1,
            "to": 2
          }
        },
        "source": "blob"
      },
      "pageContent": "Question: What is the pricing structure for your services?\nAnswer: Lead Generation & Appointment Setting bundle is €1500 with guaranteed results, and LinkedIn Growth is €1000 per month. Lead Generation is € 500 per month"
    },
    "score": 0.9142401537657014
  },
  {
        "line": 19,
          }
        },
      },
      "pageContent": "Question: What is the cost of each lead generation service, and are there different pricing plans available?\nAnswer: it is €500/mo for the Lead Generation and €1500 for Lead Generation & Appointment Setting bundle."
    },
    "score": 0.9103668561249949
  },
  {
        "line": 3,
          }
        },
      },
      "pageContent": "Question: What is the expected ROI (return on investment) for your services?\nAnswer: it depends on client's product or service pricing but in general expect ROI in less than 2 months"
    },
    "score": 0.9060378437672134
  }
]

Because of this, I cannot add several relevant objects to the OpenAI request.

Another issue

Perhaps I would use the Question and Answer Chain node, it does not give the opportunity to set a system promo, which drastically reduces its effectiveness (at least I did not find such functionality on the OpenAI model)

Workflow example

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hey @Product_Copilot,

I am not sure I fully understand what the issue is, Do you see all of the items if you use JSON or table as the view option?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.