Does Notion Node (Create Database Page) has limitations for manually building?

Describe the issue

So I have very big database, and very much properties inside of it. I calculated that I can manually build 15 properties, after top of it I need to type it.

Please share the workflow (without credentials can’t show it)

Share the output returned by the last node

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 0.189.1
  • Database you’re using: PostgreSQL
  • Running n8n with the execution process: own
  • Running n8n via: Docker

Hey @shimaper,

What does it say if you hover over that error icon?

Hello @Jon , thank you for replying :slightly_smiling_face:! Here is an error

Hey @shimaper,

That one is interesting, So a 414 means a URI is too long so I wonder if we are doing something odd. I will make a new database with a bunch of properties and see if I can reproduce it.

Alright, It took me 18 properties to get there but I have now hit an error. I don’t have the same one but it looks like we could be doing something the notion API doesn’t like I will need to give it a run in my dev environment to properly dig into it.

I have made a note to do that either later today or in the morning.

2 Likes

Hey @Jon , thank you for responding! I think the solution is avoid large databases and separate it into complicated several databases with relations. So in my database I have something for user (names, ages, salary, etc) and automation things (ids, db ids, automated email addresses etc), and I will just create 2 databases and connect them by relations, it will decrease my post payloads for notion :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @shimaper,

That works and it means I have more time to test and see what is going on internally with this one :slight_smile:

1 Like