Enrich Merge increases number of outputs (must be the input size)

I have a CRM data, which is synked to a Notion database. I need to enrich Notion records with CRM to fill in some additional properties in Notion. But!

How can 592 turn into 596?
I know that the key which I used to match, has 3 duplicates (when I check with Item lists, it leaves 590 items). May this be the reason?

Hey @artildo,

It is hard to say without seeing what is set in the Merge3 node and what the data is that is coming out of Merge2 and Notion. What happens if you set Multiple Matches to Include First Match only or is that what you meant with the 590 items? It is very possible that duplicated items are the cause.

@Jon, switching to First matched worked, 592 in, 592 out. That was a surprise to me, I didn’t expect Enrich might increase output.

1 Like

Hey @artildo,

I wouldn’t have expected it either but I guess if there are duplicates it has to try and work out what to do. Glad it is sorted though and I feel like we have both learnt something new :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.