Error 400 Buffer Data running in one Server, other works fine

Hi,
I have 2 servers running with n8n, exactly the same, in one the HTTP request runs fine, on the other I get (It was working fine, one week ago):

ERROR: StatusCodeError: 400 - {“type”:“Buffer”,“data”:

Error: StatusCodeError: 400 - {"type":"Buffer","data":,130]}
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/HttpRequest.node.js:804:27)
    at runMicrotasks (<anonymous>)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:395:47

Any idea what could it be? Servers are running under 10%, so that is also excluded. Thank you very much.

Are you sure they are 100% identical? So the node, the data it is using and also the n8n version? Because can not think of a reason why it should then return 400 which means Bad Request if the requests are the same and also the code that gets used to send it.

Hi @jan ,
Thanks for the reply, yes I copied one for the other and same instance version also. Could this be driven by the API itself (GET Request) or the error is specific for n8n? The request is download Images (Mostly 20 at a time) Thank you.

Very sorry, if everything is 100% identical (also the request and credentials) I have sadly no idea right now what it could be.

Did you try downloading fewer images at once and if it makes a difference?

No difference @jan, funny that I copied again from the original workflow and this seems to work, which is exactly the same. super strange.

Take back what I said :smiley: . But I reduced number of images and seems working. Need to find a way to process in smaller batches.