ERROR - The URL path that the "Typeform Trigger" node uses is already taken. Please change it to something else

Hello - I have 2 workflows that are triggered from 2 separate Typeforms (from the same Typeform account). When I activate them, I get an error when I try and activate the second one.

I am definitely linking 2 separate forms - so am unsure what the “URL path that is already taken” is.

I hope I have provided enough info below, I haven’t included my entire workflow because I am (perhaps wrongly) assuming the error is in the nodes themselves (screenshots attached)

What is the error message (if any)?

The URL path that the “Typeform Trigger” node uses is already taken. Please change it to something else.

Please share the workflow

(Select the nodes and use the keyboard shortcuts CMD+C/CTRL+C and CMD+V/CTRL+V to copy and paste the workflow respectively)

Share the output returned by the last node

It is a trigger node.

Information on your n8n setup

I am using the standard online version of N8N.

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Pictures
Error 1
typeform trigger1
typeform trigger2

Did you create the second workflow by copying the first one? If so, try to delete the trigger node and create a new one.

1 Like

worked like a charm!!

Thank you so much

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.