Error using Gmail Node

Hello !

When I’m using the Gmail node on my N8N server using Docker ( Version 0.193.3), I have the following error :

ERROR: Found non-callable @@iterator

TypeError: Found non-callable @@iterator
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Gmail/Gmail.node.js:570:28)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at async Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/src/Workflow.js:598:28)
    at async /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/src/WorkflowExecute.js:557:53

Thanks for your help !

Hey @dimtri21,

Welcome to the community

For now it would be worth downgrading to 192 just to make sure everything is working there.

I will give this one a test either later today or tomorrow morning unless someone else gets there first.

1 Like

Thanks

I downgraded to version 192, and it’s work with this version

1 Like

Coming up for me as well on 0.193.3

Is there a Github Issue that I can follow that is tracking this? (I wasn’t able to find one.)

Hey @ari,

There was a PR but the good news is we fixed this one in the last 193 release so an update should resolve it for you.

1 Like

Hi!

I am using 0.193.3 and I still facing this issue!

Hey @jfcaringi,

Can you try updating to the latest release? I think we fixed the gmail issue in 193.4 so it should be all good in 194.

Sorry for late reply, thanks @Jon it is working again!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.