Freshservice integration [GOT CREAED]

Can a integration for Fresh Service be added this would help us to automate work flow when tickets are created

Welcome to the community @Allwynpradip

If I understand well, you are interested in a freshservice trigger right? If so, you can do right now using the Webhook node and the Action “trigger node” in freshservice.

@RicardoE105

Thanks for the warm welcome, it is just not actions and triggers, I would also want to send customer JSON as a reply to freshservice after a particular taste is complete.

we are trying to use check_mk and Rundeck to trigger and complete jobs and send updates back to freshservice with the progress info.

Having a separate node just like Freshdesk will help in the configuration of the workflows

Not familiar with the tools you want to connect. But that sounds to me like all can get done with webhooks and HTTP nodes. Anyways, it’s always better to have a proper node.

Do not forget to upvote the feature requests. The more votes, the more chances of being developed.

@RicardoE105

checkmk is a infra monitong tool - Configuration via the Checkmk REST-API

rundeck is a job scheduler- API Reference | Rundeck Docs

Added. We will let you know when it is released.

1 Like

Thanks… Any idea when the release is expected.

I would say by the end of the week.

I still see the PR in pending… Any idea what is causing this delay…

Ahh, it’s under internal review. It should be out soon.

Got released with [email protected]

Thank… Will test it out

Can the option be added to add notes to an existing ticket, be it problem, change or incident.

Can you please make a feature request? According to your description the endpoint to achieve that is Service Desk API for Developers | Freshservice

Yes will make a new request