Get gmail binary , but no binary?

Hey @n8nLukanio,

Try turning off Simplify.

nothing changed

Under Add Option which is now available there should be a Download Attachments option.

1 Like

It works, thank You

1 Like

Hi @Jon
i am able to enable download attachment, But i am not getting binary data as output to read the pdf

Hey @Arudhra,

That is odd, Just to check that email does have an attachment to download right? I just checked my workflow that grabs invoices and saves them for me and it is still working as expected.

the email is having attachment, can you once please share the node setting of yours

Now i am able to get the binary data, thanks

Hey @Arudhra,

My node looks like the below if it helps. Is your screenshot from a test run?

… Ah just seen it is working, I will share mine anyway just for ideas.

Is there any way how to extract only pdf files from email., Because email is having signatures, company logos

Hey @Arudhra,

The best I can think of would be to use an if to check the binary files for a pdf, Add a split in Batches node to split up the binary items then use a filter or an if from that to work out if you have a PDF.

Hi @Jon
when i use gmail node and get many threads, this is the output (3 emails are having attachments)

But when the use the gmail node to download attachment, i get only i email in the output.

May i know what setting i need to change to get all the emails having attachments

Hey @Arudhra,

The Trigger will only get new emails not older emails but I suspect the issue could be with your search as both are using different values.