Getting emails of completed orders from Woocommerce

I have created a workflow for my woocommerce email automation. The task is to get the emails of completed orders from Woocommerce and send them to my mailerlite account. The thing is, the node is picking up the customer information that are not completed yet or cancelled. How can I avoid the cancelled or precessing orders and only pick completed order from Woocommerce? Just started using n8n today guy’s, already crying on confusion. Please help me

1 Like

You can do something like this. I even added the Product ID check too. This can be extended even further.

p.s: I have shared this in my other answer as well.

1 Like

thank you so much for the flow brother. this is a saviour for me. I have a doubt, i get new orders like every 30mins or 1hour. how can i update the “If product Id” node automatically to ignore the already added customer? and should i add scheduled trigger like “cron” to execute the workflow automatically or will it get’s triggered automatically when an order is created?

1 Like

I think you’re getting confused by the “IF Product ID node”. Let me explain it clearly.
I have a product in WooCommerce where the product ID is 79. So, if the workflow is triggered and the product ID matches with the one in the node it’ll be processed further.

And this works with webhook. So only the new order will be processed. If there is a new customer it’ll be processed automatically.

Hope this answers your question.

1 Like

My bad, i got it now. It’s working perfectly. Thank again for the help brother

1 Like

Glad it works. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.