Google Calendar works for one module not the other?

So I’m using a Calendar specifically for testing Workflows so I don’t stuff up my actual work calendars :slight_smile:

The problem I’m having is that one Module (Trigger - Event Created) can’t find the same “Test Event” that’s been entered as the other Modual (Get Many) can.

The error message reads:
ERROR: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information

{“message”:“No data with the current filter could be found”}

NodeApiError: UNKNOWN ERROR - check the detailed error for more information
    at Object.poll (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Google/Calendar/GoogleCalendarTrigger.node.js:188:19)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:663:32)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:585:53

Can anyone explain why, or even help fix this issue?

FYI: If I change to an actual working calendar it works fine.

Hi @TheRam, I’m seeing that you’re Calendar trigger is set to poll every minute. Did you wait for one minute before trying to get your calendar event? Additionally, according to the error message you posted, it seems like you’re filtering in the trigger node? I don’t see a filter in the nodes you posted. Is there a filter or not?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.