Google Drive file upload stopping after the first item

I honestly can’t think so. The Shared drive is mostly empty, and the files are ridiculously small. And it always fail after the first one (I only have 6 workflows too, so it wouldn’t be that much…).

Also from the error given it seems when it’s generating the second file with its ID or name, it’s when the issue happens. But don’t know why. Really weird that it works for you! :S

You didn’t change anything right? Maybe I should be using a different credential?

Edit: I was using a Service Account credential and have now tried with OAuth 2, but no difference.

HOWEVER, I have changed the destination folder to a random folder in My Drive (instead of in my Shared Drive) and it worked perfect. So might indeed be either some restriction on the SD, or some limitation in that case. Will continue testing.

Edit 2:
Tested splitting in batches of 1 to try and add a delay and that way go over the limit, but it didn’t work. The error happens with a single item, although the file is created successfully in the folder, which is weird. :S

1 Like