Google sheets Error 403

Hi there,

I want to create a workflow to copy data from mongoDB to Google sheets. However, when I configure google credentials, I got error message like this:

ERROR: 403 - {“error”:{“code”:403,“message”:"Google Sheets API has not been used in project…

I’m sure that I gave the service email edit authentication in google sheets, but when I execute the node, the error message is still there. Please help.

Thanks

Welcome to the community @Amanda_Xiao!

As the error message did not get copied completely I can just speculate but is that not the message that appears when the API has not been activated? If so then the message also contains a link to the exact page on which it can be done.

1 Like

Hey,
jumping on this topic as I have a similar issue (and I can paste the complete error message :slight_smile: )

{
"message": "403 - {"error":{"code":403,"message":"The caller does not have permission","status":"PERMISSION_DENIED"}}",
"name": "Error",
"stack": "Error: Request failed with status code 403 at createError (C:\Users\vince\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\createError.js:16:15) at settle (C:\Users\vince\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (C:\Users\vince\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\adapters\http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:470:12) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1331:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)"
}

I am connected and  activated the Google sheet API

Fixed with OAuth