Grist Integration [GOT CREATED]

Grist is a spreadsheet-database hybrid.

Grist users tend to be small and medium businesses and agencies that organize their business data in Grist. They would then like to use that data to automate a wide range of tasks through integrations with specialized software.

Grist API: API usage - Grist Help Center

We currently have Zapier and Pabbly integrations that capture some of the most common actions/triggers.

Zapier https://zapier.com/apps/grist/integrations
Pabbly https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/grist/

n8n was requested by a few users!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Anais_Concepcion

Did you check the tutorial we have to create a node?

Great to hear, @Anais_Concepcion! It’s actually really easy to build a node for n8n — the kind of thing that wouldn’t take a dev more than a day.

We’re constantly adding more nodes, but have a big backlog of ones to build. So the best way to get this made could be to get someone from your org to do it.

Is that an option for you?

Thanks for this! We’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Our dev is already working on it.

3 Likes

That’s great! Do let us know how he gets on.

@ivov anything else Anais’ team should know?

Excited about this! WAITING!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

@jijojose BTW the PR for this is here: Refactor Grist node by ivov · Pull Request #2158 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

1 Like

Oh hi, Jijo! Nice seeing you here, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s done right? Currently waiting to be merged?

Yes and no. It’s written by an n8n member so it’s probably close to done, but I made some review comments pointing out issues, including an error when creating from multiple input items. There hasn’t been a response for 15 days so I don’t know how long it’ll be.

If you’re self hosting you can probably check out the branch and get it to work as long as you avoid that particular case. Or if you have issues with that you can also try my original PR at Grist node by alexmojaki · Pull Request #2157 · n8n-io/n8n · GitHub

1 Like

Apologies for the delay. We are a small team so it may take time to come back to this, but it will be done.

1 Like

Thanks @ivov. I understand you have a lot to do including a lot of pull requests, just trying to give @jijojose a clear picture of the situation.

2 Likes

Thanks for working on this @alexmojaki & @ivov. Excited to try this soon.

1 Like

Got released with [email protected]

3 Likes

Awesome! :heart_eyes: Thank you

Hello is possible create Triggers Nodes for Grist as in zapier?

And add Create or Update record Action node?
This will make life easier for users of both services!

Almost anything is possible it just depends on if that is what the community want :slightly_smiling_face:

Pop open a new feature request for the trigger and we can track the votes.

1 Like