Harvest "missing required parameter"

Describe the problem/error/question

I am using the harvest node to get many time entries, and every time I set it up, it works, I save the flow. I have the flow started with a schedule, and when the flow should run, the harvest node suddenly says it is missing a required parameter. The value that was set in “Account Name or ID” is not accepted anymore. As if it has been reset. I still see the id, but the node says no.

What is the error message (if any)?

NodeApiError: The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed.
    at Object.harvestApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Harvest/GenericFunctions.js:34:15)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at Object.harvestApiRequestAllItems (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Harvest/GenericFunctions.js:42:24)
    at Object.getAllResource (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Harvest/GenericFunctions.js:59:34)
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Harvest/Harvest.node.js:190:46)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:696:19)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:656:53

also in the popup from the red triangle in that field:

Issues:

• There was a problem loading the parameter options from server: “The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed.”

Please share your workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

the code note outputs:

[
  {
    "timestamp": "2024-03-15T14:35:28.811+01:00",
    "Readable date": "March 15th 2024, 2:35:28 pm",
    "Readable time": "2:35:28 pm",
    "Day of week": "Friday",
    "Year": "2024",
    "Month": "March",
    "Day of month": "15",
    "Hour": "14",
    "Minute": "35",
    "Second": "28",
    "Timezone": "CET +01:00",
    "fromDate": "2024-01-15T13:35:28.811Z"
  }
]

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version: 1.21.1
  • Operating system: windows
    I am on the starter plan

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

I am on the starter plan, i run it in my browser

hello @Sabrina_Dekkers

I assume it does not like the time format for the Harvest node.

Check the below one:

There is nothing wrong with the time, this problem is concentrates at the field where I have to fill in the “Account Name or ID”.

It should show a dropdown where i can select the correct id, but the dropdown is missing, while it was there when i first setup the node.

Each time i setup a new node for this, it works like it should. So then i save the flow.
And then when it gets triggered by the schuduled trigger, it doesn’t work. The “Account Name or ID” field is broken.

You can see it ran without a problem. I fixed it. (for the fourth time this year).

Next time it gets triggered, it’s like this again:

So i will have to fix it again and run it manually again, to save it again, and to find that exact same field broken again on the next triggered run.

And as you can see, the timestamp I am using is perfectly fine. This issue is about the “Account Name or ID” field breaking.