Hello! I paid for the enterprise / startup plan trial and received the activation code, but I didn't find where to paste que code. Can you help me? Those steps didn't work with my account: https://docs.n8n.io/enterprise-key/ I did not find "Select Setti

Hello! I paid for the enterprise / startup plan trial and received the activation code, but I didn’t find where to paste que code. Can you help me? Those steps didn’t work with my account: Enterprise key | n8n Docs I did not find "Select Setti

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hi @tipixx ,

Welcome to the community! :sparkles:

Since our enterprise plan for startups only offers a self-hosted version, you will need to be in your hosted instance in order to see the key placement.
Could you please confirm that you are self-hosting n8n?

Once you are in your workspace, please click on settings and this will bring you to the Usage and Plan page. In here you will see a button to enter your activation key. Please click on it and paste the code you received.

Alternatively, you can also add the license by using the environment variables, as described in the docs page you shared.

Let me know how you get on!

2 Likes