Help to Setup Workflow Integtration at CRM Agendor

Describe the issue/error/question

I’m trying to create paths and requests to create a lead from the MKT LeadLovers email platform to a CRM (Agendor). I was able to configure the receipt of information coming from LeadLovers through the Webhook to the n8n and I called an HTTP Request containing the API request link within the CRM Agendor to create or update a lead in their system, but I am receiving an error message that says : “ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters”

Here is The Docs from CRM Agendor: Agendor API

Here exist any exemplos how use the API agendor: Vocês têm exemplos de como utilizar a API do Agendor? | Central de Ajuda | Agendor

But I don’t know where I’m going wrong.

What is the error message (if any)?

ERROR: Bad request - please check your parameters

Please share the workflow

Share the output returned by the last node

<
{
“status”:
“rejected”,
“reason”:
{
“message”:
“400 - “{"errors":["contact is missing, contact[email] is missing"]}””,
“name”:
“Error”,
“stack”:
“Error: 400 - “{"errors":["contact is missing, contact[email] is missing"]}” at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15) at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12) at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:269:11) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:525:35) at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:489:12) at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1358:12) at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”
}
}>

Information on your n8n setup

• **n8n version: 0.210.2
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • **Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]: I think it’s default, I don’t know how to answer
  • **Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]: Docker

Hey @robervanpaz,

It looks like it isn’t picking up the email address you are sending, Was the email field empty? Another thing I noticed in the workflow is the JSON you are sending doesn’t look to be complete. Try changing it to…

{
 "name": "{{ $json["body"]["name"] }}",
  "contact": {
    "email": "{{ $json["body"]["email"] }}",
    "work": "{{ $json["body"]["mobile"] }}",
    "mobile": "{{ $json["body"]["mobile"] }}",
    "whatsapp": "{{ $json["body"]["mobile"] }}"
  }
}

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.