Hi everyone, I'm your new Community Manager!

Hey everyone,

I’m Emma and I’m your new Community Manager! I have been developing, supporting and collaborating with communities for several years thus far, primarily in the gaming industry, eventually leading up to open source developers and contributors.

I’m so hyped to be part of this super talented community. Going forward, it’s important for me that we continue to nurture and grow our community in a healthy direction. Maintain the already existing respectful environments so that new community members feel inspired to engage. To recognize and reward contributions and support to fellow community members. Fortify development cycles with additional community feedback, and ensure we remove anything blocking your path to success. While not forgetting, to keep everyone well informed about our latest updates, community initiatives, and special events! So stay tuned for more of those!

Of course, with all that said, I’m naturally interested to know more about you, what’s important to you, and how we can improve your overall experience with n8n! So, always feel free to get in touch with me via the forum @Emma-Jade

3 Likes

Welcome, @Emma-Jade! I am super happy to have you on board and excited to see all the great things you will do for our amazing n8n-community!