How do I pass appointment info from latepoint to perfex CRM via n8n

• n8n version: 0.218.0

• Operating system: Yunohost

Hi,

I managed to catch the LatePoint POST message about new appointment details via n8n

but I could not find perfex CRM to be the target to send to.
when I try to send via API POST method, the credential type also doesn’t have the selection option for perfex CRM API,

how do I relay the new appointment info to perfex CRM?

Thanks

Hi @Raymond_Hsu :wave: Welcome to the community :tada:

I’m not familiar with either Latepoint or Perfex CRM, but what you’ll need to do here is use Perfex’s REST API with the HTTP Request node. That looks like it requires a module from CodeCanyon, which you can find here, which you need to install as per their instructions.

Predefined credential types are only for core nodes that exist within n8n - as we don’t have a Prefex CRM node, you won’t be able to have a predefined credential type.

As there doesn’t seem to be a free way to test these, I can’t create a walkthrough step-by-step for you, but you’ll need to use the Generic Auth option in the HTTP Request node, and then select the type of authentication that the API access provides. I’ve no idea which auth type it will be, but I’m willing to bet it might be header or query :slight_smile: From there you can use the API documentation on how to update the field you need!

Thank you Emerald Herald for your reply.

My understanding from your reply is that
I will to write a script at my endpoint URL where I receive my LatePoint webhook new appointment details, to extract the appointments fields captured by n8n,

and then use REST API commands for perfex CRM to create or update appointment details at relevant location at perfex CRM database.

And this script will be run once whenever n8n catch any new trigger appointment info from LatePoint.

is my understanding correct?

Thank you

I believe that sounds about right, unless I’m missing something :slight_smile:

Hi Emerald Herald,

how do i extract appointment info from n8n and use it in script?

any example script code?

Thanks

Hi @Raymond_Hsu - I’m going to be honest and say I’m not entirely sure, as neither of these APIs are available for me to test freely, so I have no idea of the data structure etc. that you’re returning. It might be best to contact Latepoint and/or Perfex support (or chat with their communities, if they have that option) to figure out how to best make those API calls.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.