How do we update Google Sheet cell and make array output excuse like Zapier delay after queue or Pabbly connect Iterator?

Hello. I am trying to migrate one of my workflows from Pabbly Connect.
Here is an example flow I am trying to do with n8n.
In Pabbly:

1. Trigger
  2. Get Row Google Sheet (Return an array data of all rows)
  3. Iterator (An Iterator step divides a collection of data (an array) into numerous values, which are processed one by one until the last value is reached)
  4. API call to get the Meta Title. (Get data from Col A Url)
  5. Update Google Sheet (Update the Col B cell of the same row as the Url)

I looked for the old thread about updating Google sheets cell node. However, the UI seem different now, now there is no “range” field

Now:

#1 How are we supposed to tell the flow of the row number and the column?

#2 In n8n it seems to get an array to send all URLs to the API at one time and return multiple items in an array. If there were 1000Url. It may reach the API per request limit. How do we do the Iterator from Pabbly with n8n. So the output array from Google Shhet Get Row, can be processed one by one until the last value is reached.

Thanks

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

hello @Blueli

Regarding the first question, see example

As of the second question - you can iterate with the Loop over Items node

1 Like

Thank you. However. it does not suit my use case. In the end, I had to resort to making a full API call.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.