How to add boards from monday.com?

Hello !

How can I add my boards from Monday.com ? When I look for them, not all of them are in the list, when I add them as an expression by their ID, I get this error:

Thank you !

Hi @HBS_France, I am sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you confirm if the issue persists with the current version of n8n as well? From looking at your screenshot it seems you are using a rather old version.

Hello @MutedJam ! Yes, I still have my issues, I will attach screenshots with it:

Hey @HBS_France,

That error looks like Monday.com is saying you don’t have permission to get the board item. It could be a generic message though, What happens if instead of using expressions you manually input the information does that work? Is the phone value the correct column id as well?

1 Like

Hello Jon !

Yes, sadly they used to work, I added two new tables and now the bot is not working… I am getting really lost with it

Greetings,

{“message”:“403 - {"error_code":"UserUnauthroizedException","status_code":403,"error_message":"User unauthorized to perform action","error_data":{}}”,“name”:“Error”,“stack”:“Error: Request failed with status code 403\n at createError (C:\Users\hbsfrance\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\createError.js:16:15)\n at settle (C:\Users\hbsfrance\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\core\settle.js:17:12)\n at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (C:\Users\hbsfrance\AppData\Local\Programs\n8n\resources\app\node_modules\axios\lib\adapters\http.js:269:11)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:events:406:35)\n at IncomingMessage.emit (node:domain:470:12)\n at endReadableNT (node:internal/streams/readable:1331:12)\n at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)”}