How to disable (+) connectors from 0.152.0 release?

Can I disable these connectors? They’re actually clutching the space. Especially when nodes are close to each other

There is currently no way to disable that as we did honestly not think it would be necessary. Could you please provide some background on why you require three unconnected nodes so close directly next to each other?

It’s just an example. Right in this case I was exploring the GMail node in different regimes. But several times when I experimented with the workflow design, this confused me. Like here

Hey @artildo,

I take it the confusion with that one is you may think the wait node is not connected?

The + only appears on unconnected outputs and on a straight line.

Rather than turning them off what about changing the line style for connected nodes so maybe making them a bit thicker or green?

Rather than turning them off what about changing the line style for connected nodes so maybe making them a bit thicker or green?

Than might be ok too. Or show (+) on hover.

I understand that my examples look a bit artificially. But now and then I have to unplug some nodes from the workflow to check a new idea. And these hanging (+)'s from the “unplugged” nodes add visual noise.

Anyway, I think, I’ll get used to it.

1 Like