How to free up space in VPS when disk is full

I think there is an option to upgrade to more space, lemme check

But if I upgrade (more space), will it now work or it will need some additional configs again to work?

I believe it will work but it is not ideal, If it was me I would try and manually delete the execution data. Maybe download the database file first so you have a copy of it.

any easy way of deleting the all executions in the db that you could suggest kindly?

In a SQLite client something like…

delete from execution_entity where startedAt <= date('now','-30 day')

You could test it by first doing a…

select count(*) from execution_entity where startedAt <= date('now','-30 day')
1 Like

thanks, I’ll give it a try

Hi @Jon, I was able to download the database and delete the executions.

Should I now delete the DB in the server and re-upload the new one that has the execution deleted?

or how do I go about it? Thanks

Hey @zocket,

Stop the container, move the current database file just so you still have it for now. Upload the modified one and make sure the permissions match if all is good start up the container.

If everything is working and looks good you can then delete the old database file. I would also then look at the templates and find the backup to GitHub workflow (maybe 4 or 5 down on the list) and use that to backup your workflows to a private github repo so you have a copy if needed in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Worked :smiley: @Jon and @jan . Thanks for the effort in helping me out. I really learned alot using DB and Docker this time :grinning:

1 Like

It is nice to hear you are up and running :slight_smile: