How to get a token for a long lifetime fb page?

Thank you very much. I’m going to check it out with myself.

1 Like

527 / 5 000

Wyniki tłumaczenia

"I have just done a bit of troubleshooting for you, If you use the Facebook Graph Explorer and tell it you want to get the data for / 100075258373881 / accounts do you see the same response and a warning? I have tried using my ID and I get this… " Should I do this first part for the user token? As I understand correctly, I should put in something like “/ 100075258373881 / accounts” and check if a message pops up like in the picture, but unfortunately it did not pop up. I checked if I have this “pages_show_list” item selected and checked.

I have created tokens several times (more than a few). So I created a new test page to check if facebook blocks the first one. when creating a Long live page access token for the other side, it displayed something like this: (# 100) Tried accessing nonexisting field (accounts) on node type (Page) "

Hello, I spoke to facebook. before I get the token I need, I first need to get User Access Tokens. I can do it via this link Login-Vorgang manuell erstellen - Facebook Login - Dokumentation - Facebook for Developers. will you help me implement it? it will probably be useful to others as well.

Hey @Max_T,

I can have a look at some point but I am not sure when it will be, in theory there is enough in this thread to work it out from.

If it is urgent we do have an experts program where we have partners who deal with creating workflows for those that need them.