How to scale n8n with n8n-workers railway template

Hey guys! All good?

I would like to know how I can scale an n8n solution using railway’s n8n-workers template.

It was not clear how to add more workers.

I am currently using a version lower than 1.0 of n8n.

I would like to migrate to the current version in queue mode.

Because I need to receive a large number of events in my webhooks, so I need it to be a highly scalable solution.

Follow the link to the railway template

https://railway.app/template/EfkjX2

Thanks in advance!

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

n8n Version: 1.25.1
Database: PostgreSQL
n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS: main
Running n8n via Railway

Hey @jonathandantaschagas,

I am not familar with that template, It may be worth getting in touch with whoever created it to find out how it works with Railway. Looking at the link I can’t access the github repos they are using behind them so it could be a manual process or you just need to click deploy.

Hey, @Jon . Thanks for reply me.

I have already published the Railway template and the repository has been created on my GitHub.

Could you help me identify how it was accomplished and how I can scale n8n?

As far as the template creator is concerned, simply replicate the Workers in the project.

But I’m not sure about that.

Hey @jonathandantaschagas,

I am not familiar with Railway and we don’t directly support that platform so this falls under a bit of a grey area as one of the requirements of self hosting is you have the knowledge to manage the application on the platform you are using.

Having said that with anything else it is just a care of deploying more worker containers so I suspect the template ceator is correct and I see no reason to doubt them.

Thanks @Jon .

I already understand the structure of template, and they really will help me. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.