How to update the Pipeline status of an opportunity with the (Go)HighLevel node?

I need to be able to fill in this parameter to direct the update towards a specific opportunity that I made with the Create opportunity version.
However there is no functionality to find this opportunity ID.

Information on your n8n setup

• n8n version:
  • Database you’re using (default: SQLite):
  • Running n8n with the execution process [own(default), main]:
  • Running n8n via [Docker, npm, n8n.cloud, desktop app]:

Hi @Liepiecie, so you’re looking for the ID of an opportunity in Highlevel? Could you perhaps obtain this ID by running another HighLevel node with the Opportunity/Get Many operation in a previous step?

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

You are most welcome, glad to hear this helped!

I don’t know if this is something you can do, but I didn’t find the get many option very clear indicating that this can be used for the ID’s. maybe add a tip or something to the docs? (or maybe I’m the only incapable person needing this haha )

Good point, I suppose passing on data between nodes (and then accessing it using expressions) is a very fundamental concept in n8n. The basic idea of expressions would be explained here. Perhaps you can confirm what exactly you are missing so I can pass it on to our docs team?

This was not a case of the fundamentals, but more highlevel node specific. understanding that “get all” was the option to use inorder to get the opportunity ID was not clear. I guess what would help is the docs of the highlevel node not forwarding you to the API docs of GoHighLevel but giving a highlevel overview on how to work with a node and indicating what all options mean.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.