How to use nginx insted of traffik while deploying docker server set up

That depends on if you have Certbot installed already, The port would be set using the Listen option in the nginx config file.

For now I would maybe just add a listen so it uses port 80 and make sure the basics are working for, Did you also check your other nginx config files to make sure there was no other definitions for the domain you want to use?

Can you guid me to add a listen

I could try but nginx is not directly in our support scope we like to assist but we are not experts with it so you would need to verify the information by checking the documentation for the solution you are using.

What you are looking for should be…

listen 80;

Just after the server tag, don’t forget to check the other config files for nginx as well.

i followed this documentation to` install nginx on virtual min

and this is my ngnix dashboard looks like can you chack the values in it, i think i made some changes before and i am not sure

`

can you identify any port used incorrectly ? why i think i made a mistake means opendream.in is automatically redirecting to console.opendream.in

is this the place to change the port ??

So that first screenshot shows you have 2 virtual hosts set up for console, if you modify the config for that first one and add proxy pass to it you should be good to go.

I am not sure how this would be done with web / virtual min but there should be a config file under /etc/nginx/ that has it in there.

you can see it in the last screenshot. is that the one i supposed to change instead of /etc/nginx/conf.d/n8n.conf`

Those lines are commented out so there could be more in that file or there could be another file somewhere else.