How would I debug hubspot errors?

NodeOperationError: Bad request - please check your parameters
    at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Hubspot/V2/HubspotV2.node.js:2573:31)
    at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:95:5)
    at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:730:19)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:660:53
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:1062:20

I have used this workflow for about a dozen objects. It creates a new deal and then sets a few things on the deal

https://www.epochconverter.com/ says the timestamp is correct and converts to March 15
the deal ID is correct, I have another node in the same workflow that sets another property and it was successful.

Looking at those numbers they are correct

this workflow was last working about 8 hours ago. It’s run manually on a search philtre and at that time I ran through six items.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

It is because the st****d API needs to be in UTC midnight. As a ex developer I can imagine this is something I would have done in my junior days and I also know the type of bugs this will introduce into a system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.