Hubspot add gmail email to deal, Hubspot change deal date

I created a new deal and have the id. I have a bunch of gmailthreadid.

I’m looking at the update deal node and there’s no option that I can see for adding Gmail thread Ids to it.

Any tips how to do this?

I’m basically migrating stuff from other systems, so can’t do manually.

As these are old deals, I also want to set the deal create date. I can’t see the option.

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

Hellow @bally! Thanks for reaching out! I appreciate your determination to answer this question by asking here and in Hubspot’s forum as well. (That’s an assumption on my part) :smile:

Looking through HubSpot’s API docs, you may be out of luck in terms of setting the create date via the API. It seems like that is likely that value is set automatically and is not open to the API.

That being said, you may want to look into creating a couple of custom properties in HubSpot - one for Gmail thread ID’s and another for a custom deal created value. Here’s a thread in the HubSpot forum that may be helpful.

Best of luck!

Hi there thanks for the reply . I looked at the API and I found that you can set the create date in exactly the same way as you set the closed date. So it’s just a matter of adding the option into the node. I’ve already put in a idea so we’ll see what happens in the next few years

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.