Image Docker (aarch64)

Bonjour,

J’utilise n8n sur un raspberry Pi 4 avec Docker. Comme l’image n’est pas native, elle a été construite avec l’option build pour l’architecture processeur arm7l. Ayant besoin de puissance supplémentaire, j’ai acheté un raspberry Pi 5 avec 8 Go. Son architecture processeur est aarch64, pas tout à fait compatible avec arm64. Comment puis-je me créer l’image adéquate, le plus facilement possible pour prendre en compte les montées de version.

Cordialement,

It looks like your topic is missing some important information. Could you provide the following if applicable.

• n8n version:
  • Database (default: SQLite):
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main):
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app):
  • Operating system:

##Informations requises

Comment construire une image Docker n8n pour une architecture processeur arm64 (quasi identique à aarch64). Quelles sont les étapes et les fichiers Dockerfile nécessaires? Merci.

Hey @COPINE_Patrick,

We only provide support in English, Looking at possibly a bad translation you are are havign an issue with ARM64 which is odd as we have an ARM64 version.

From what I can see online aarch64 and arm64 are the same thing, If you have a specific error when running the container it would be great to know what it is.

Thank you Jon. Now, it’s OK N8n launch. But, I have a problem.

Before switching to raspberry Pi V with 8 GB of RAM, I used a raspberry Pi IV with 4 GB of RAM for n8n with the following configuration:

• n8n version: 0.217.2
  • Database (default: SQLite): SQLite
  • n8n EXECUTIONS_PROCESS setting (default: own, main): own
  • Running n8n via (Docker, npm, n8n cloud, desktop app): docker
  • Operating system: Debian 9 (32 bits)

Like the number of workflows is big, I decided to switch my environment (n8n) to my new Raspberry. No problem managing the application under Docker (arm64 image available under the Docker store). In order to preserve my context and the workflows, I copied the $HOME/.n8n directory from my old environment to the new one, but when launching the n8n interface (connection OK), the screen freezes on the workflows and they don’t appear.

What is the procedure to follow to migrate my data from the old environment to the new one for it to work?

Here is a screenshot where the workflow information does not appear.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 18.55.19

Hey @COPINE_Patrick,

You are likely trying to access n8n over HTTP instead of HTTPS so you will need to add the N8N_SECURE_COOKIE env option and set the value to false

Thank you Jon, it’s good now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.