Integration for Highlevel

Hi - I am very interested in an integration for Go Highlevel. They have thousands of users and would be a very good candidate.

Here is their API: https://developers.gohighlevel.com/

Welcome to the community @Michael_Smith

Since this is quite an extensive API, which key resources, endpoints or use cases would be the most valuable for you? Any context on how youā€™d like to use the node is helpful.

1 Like

create/update contact and create/update appointment would be top priorities.

I have a programmer who could assist with building this.

1 Like

Thank you for the specifics.

I opened a PR containing a HighLevel node with the Contact resource. You can use this as a basis for your work.

https://github.com/n8n-io/n8n/pull/1575

Node creation guide here:

If you have any questions or once you have completed the integration, I would be happy to review.

3 Likes

Hi - I am not skilled enough to develop this node.

Here is the new API Oauth2 documentationā€¦ is anyone available to assist?

I think the node should handle everything that is available from HighLevel API, handle messaging from 3rd party apps like rasa, dialogflow cx from and to HighLevel, and more.

3 Likes

I use GHL currently and Iā€™m going to have my developer work on this.

FYI, Iā€™ve updated/fixed the Highlevel node that was on Github for anyone running N8N self-hosted.

3 Likes

Hey Jibril, I canā€™t seem to find that repo anywhere. Could you possibly link to it? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Jibril! Would you like to share it with us? :slight_smile:

likewise, would love to access this as well. Great work!

You can find a version at the link below if you are on self hosted and happy to make your own docker image. We are currently reviewing the node so in theory it should be available soon(ish) depending on if any issues are found.

2 Likes

Hey Jon, that sounds great. Thanks for that :blush:

How are you getting contact IDā€™s? Iā€™m trying to update Opportunityā€™s but i need the opportunity ID for it. I have no idea how to find it programmatically(based on email of the contact or w/e).